Truly conquering your clutter in a sustainable way involves working on core behaviour and habits that contribute to clutter creation.
Coaching supports clients to explore core habits and behaviours. It also supports you to set up systems which sustain long term results.
How Coaching Works:
My role as Coach, is to respectfully ask key questions to support you in gaining clarity around your decluttering and organising goals. This includes deep listening and acting as a sounding board, reflecting back what I hear, in order for you to come to decisions that are the best fit for you.
As a qualified Organising Coach I follow proven methodologies to help you learn how to declutter to your strengths, while working with your mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, ADHD and/or hoarding tendencies. You can also be confident in knowing I work within established professional and ethical guidelines.
How The Coaching Program Works:
- weekly telephone calls - up to 45 minutes each
- mutually agreed upon dates and times for the coaching calls
- together we map out your coaching goals - all based around your needs, goals and lifestyle
- bite sized declutter actions to complete each week
- remain in the comfort of your own home, saving you time
You will learn how to:
- identify habits that contributed toward your current environment
- realistically declutter while living with your mental health condition
- implement practical habits, that lead you to achieve your decluttering and organising goals
- identify and work to your organising strengths
- identify your clutter hot spots
- sustain results long term: habits, systems and routines that get you living your best life
This program is ideal if you:
- want to gain tailored techniques, based on how you live and function in your own home
- are not comfortable with having a professional in your home
- prefer to declutter and organise on your own
- are prepared to take action after each coaching call
- require accountability and momentum
- are ready for change
- are open to learning
- keen to work with a qualified organising coach with specific expertise in educating people with mental health conditions in decluttering and organising
- identify with anxiety, depression, ADHD and/or have hoarding tendencies
It IS possible to declutter, get organised and learn how to stay that way. It's possible to clear the clutter and live your best life.
Are we a fit for each other? Find out today. Book a complimentary discovery call with me