The Compulsive Shopping Support Groups are structured to provide professional coaching, confidential support, and weekly accountability. They're intentionally small, so you can learn more about your buying triggers, patterns of behaviour, and what you're really shopping for. By the end of the program, you'll learn how to implement boundaries and strategies to support healthier spending habits.
Support Groups run for 6 weeks.
Each week has built-in actions and accountability to help keep you focussed on what's important to you. You’re part of a community of like-minded people, all working towards individual goals while learning and sharing experiences. We also celebrate achievements along the way – regardless of how big or small they are, we are here cheering you on.
How the Support Groups Work
STEP ONE - Planning stage:
A personal coaching call, where, together, we:
- identify your specific shopping goals
- gain clarity around how to work with any mental health conditions
- learn how to effectively manage your time during your Support Group and
- discuss expectations
STEP TWO - Discussion stage:
Weekly Support Group accountability coaching calls. This is where you start to see results. Come prepared to:
- discuss your previous weeks' commitments
- set clear intentions for the coming week
- ask for and receive accountability and support
- explore how your behaviour and triggers may show up
- discover how to work with your mental health
- learn strategies and techniques to support you
- ask questions, share your journey
- celebrate your success
To maximise your experiences and to benefit everyone in your Support Group, we ask you to:
- Commit to attending the weekly sessions.
- Attend calls on time to minimise disruption.
- Acknowledge that changing habits take work.
- Dedicate time each week outside of Group to work on your accountability goals and apply learnings. The amount of time you dedicate to this is up to you.
- Support your peers and hold Group confidentiality.
The Compulsive Shopping Support Groups aren't for everyone. Alternative options here if you prefer personal coaching support. Either way, change is possible if you show up and do the work required. Remember Dr DeClutter will be with you every step of the way, supporting you on your journey. Join this exclusive and supportive private Support Group today. Your next step is only 1 click away.