Personal support in the form of coaching is ideal if you prefer one-on-one accountability.
Once your shopping goals have been identified, you'll learn how to implement boundaries and healthier spending habits. Coaching will help keep you focussed on what’s important to you. Each week you’ll have built in actions and accountability while identifying your triggers, patterns of behaviour, and what you're really shopping for.
The Program runs for 20 weeks.
How your Personal Support Program works:
STEP ONE - Planning stage:
A personal coaching call, where, together, we:
- identify your specific shopping goals
- gain clarity around how to work with any mental health conditions
- learn how to effectively manage your time during your coaching calls and
- discuss expectations
STEP TWO - Discussion stage:
Weekly accountability coaching calls. This is where you start to see results. Come prepared to:
- discuss your previous weeks' commitments
- set clear intentions for the coming week
- ask for and receive accountability and support
- explore how your behaviour and triggers may show up
- discover how to work with your mental health
- learn strategies and techniques to support you
- ask questions, share your journey
- celebrate your success
For you to gain the most from your coaching sessions, we ask you to:
- Commit to attending the weekly sessions.
- Attend calls on time to minimise disruption.
- Acknowledge that changing habits take work.
- Dedicate time each week outside of your coaching sessions to work on your accountability goals and apply learnings. The amount of time you dedicate to this is up to you.
This program isn't for everyone. Change is only possible if you show up and do the work required. Remember Dr DeClutter will be with you every step of the way, supporting you on your journey. Your next step is only 1 click away.