Financial DeCluttering Program
The Financial DeCluttering Program is tailored to your individual needs. We provide confidential, non-judgemental support without the jargon to help you gain control of your finances.
Whether you're running your own business and need help balancing the books or want to get on top of your personal finances, we can help you move from overwhelmed to organised.
Each Program is tailored to your specific needs. What services best suits you?
This Program is ideal if you have:
- Difficulty saving money
- A bad credit history and/or credit cards maxed out
- Avoidance opening mail - it may be another bill
- Anxiety answering the phone - it may be a debt collector
- Tried budgeting but it seems too hard
- Confusion around financial jargon - it just doesn't make sense
- Challenges making ends meet - there never seems to be enough money
- Worried about how to get out of debt
- Overwhelm with paperwork and difficulty finding a system that works
- Avoided lodging tax returns
- The desire to make small, realistic changes towards financial freedom - whatever that means for you.
This Program is ideal if you are a small business owner who wants:
- To be out with clients rather than tied down with paperwork
- The expertise of a qualified bookkeeper
- Invoices sent out on time to help with cash flow
- Payroll handled for staff
- BAS statements to be prepared and lodged on time
- Books balanced monthly
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Regular updates and timely communication, giving you peace of mind
- Training of staff if required
Hi, I'm Bec and would love to help get you on track. Let's start with a confidential chat. I'd like to learn what's important to you so together we can find solutions that best meet your needs.
You can learn more about my qualifications here
You can book your complimentary discovery call here